Monday, March 19, 2012

Welcome to the First Day

Welcome to my new blog.

I have been investing in stock markets for over thirty years now.

I began investing in the London Stock Exchange in 1980, soon after I got my first job.

Those days one had to call a broker, lodge funds with them and buy or sell real share certificates. There was no online direct trading as today and the whole process was full of strange jargon. Jobbers, At Market, At Best, Going Short, Longs. All very confusing. Though the jobbers are now gone. Much of the jargon remains.

I hope to lead you through the jargon if you are new, If you have been around for a while then hopefully I might lead us to some golden leads for good investment. If you are a professional, then maybe you may learn something from this very old Muppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment