Sunday, December 15, 2013

As the Year Comes to an End

As this year of 2013 comes to an end, I am very happy with my investments and life in general.

In October I received my first Guide dog from Guide Dogs for the Blind. Yes folks, in the interest of full disclosure I am a blind investor.

A walk down the street for me was once a genuine random walk, now I just put my dog in harness and let his nose sniff out the good stocks.

No, not really. I am blind and do have a new guide dog named Leif. But he does not help me with my investments.

I am however very happy about the situation as it stands in my financial life. With additions of cash and increases in the market my financial base this end of year looks to have improved about 320% over the same time last year.

All in all a nice end of year report from my brokers leaves me very happy and hopeful for a prosperous year for us all next year.

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment